claire

I’m cancelled!

Hello. I’ve been cancelled and I’m sad because I like playing with you all. Can I still come and play? I thought I’d sent my deposit and when I asked about the other bit of payment my email kept bouncing back to me. Please can one of you lovely admin people get in touch?

Xx

• Sad 2

we did, didn't we Claire?? 😉 

A bit concerned to hear about the bouncing though!!! Hope it didn't hurt too much!!

All sorted now.. lol

All sorted! Thank you.

These days I don’t do much bounce as splat though... could do with one year without anyone breaking anything. Please?! xx

Just now, claire said:

All sorted! Thank you.

These days I don’t do much bounce as splat though... could do with one year without anyone breaking anything. Please?! xx

Oh god, welcome to my world.. today has been spent taking the bloody flat lap apart, as we may have flooded the motor just before Christmas.. I despair... 😉

Noooooo! I LOVE the flat lap. And the sand blaster. And cold working (!) and vitrigraph. And glass. 

1 minute ago, claire said:

Noooooo! I LOVE the flat lap. And the sand blaster. And cold working (!) and vitrigraph. And glass. 

hahaha.. well, we have glass.. 😉 and the vitrigraph is working... 2 out of 4 ain't bad??? 😉 (but mostly we love YOU!! ;)!)

That’s a lot of love!! See you next month. ❤️♥️

• Like 1